I almost spent 3 nights with my friend to install Ubuntu, for runing the deeplearning program such as Theano(Keras), VGG, and Caffe.
We tried different methods, however after installing it, we can not find the booting loader of Ubuntu, this problem still not be solved, after done I will renew this Blog.
Some system words:
- Bios: basic input and output system, clip F2 can get in
- EFI: Extensible Firmware Interface, principle is different to Bios
- UEFI: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, is different to Legacy BIOS. We can choose two kinds of booting mode
- Boot: some application can help to set the booting root just like Easybcd and EasyUEFI. And also the application to repair the error: Boot repair
- Grub: (GRand Unified Bootloader) is a boot loader package from the GNU Project. can let you choose the boot project.
I finally installed Ubuntu by uninstalling Windows, I have tried.